PRO 26SE TURBO
Features & Benefits
- This unit comes equipped with Classic Series features.
- Bio-Tech™ tunnel design surrounds the
tanners for fast, consistently dark all-over tanning results.
- Heavy-duty extruded aluminum and steel mainframe with
a durable, long-lasting DuraMax 2000 exterior for easy
maintenance and long life
- Quick-Clip™ acrylic removal system on
the canopy and the bench makes changing your lamps and cleaning
reflectors easier than ever before. Just snap the clip open
and slide your acrylic out!
- 26 super-efficient, high-output 100-watt lamps shower
the user with UV light for a fast, dark, full-body tan.
- TurboSun® face tanner to provide full-face
- Specially glossed aluminum Optiflect™ reflectors
for maximum tanning power and efficiency.
- Efficient choke ballasts utilize only proven technology
and have some of the lowest failure rates in the industry.
- An extended, curved seven-foot tanning surface offers
all-around tanning in a comfortable resting position.
- Seven-foot, staggared lamp design puts more lamps over
the facial area for extended tanning coverage.
- Exclusively designed acrylic sheets allow the maximum
amount of UV penetration for more tanning power.
- A standard limited lifetime warranty protects your
investment and gives you peace of mind.
Clip™ Acrylic removal system makes maintenance easier
than ever before. Just click and slide!
Size: 87.75"L x 35"W x 48"H
Min. Room Size Required: 6' x 8'
VOLT Dedicated Circuit
1-20 AMP Circuit Breaker
1-20 AMP NEMA #6-20R Receptacle
eye wear is required for indoor tanning and must be worn
at all times.
IMPORTANT: Voltage must be below 230 VAC or may require
This Bed It Out Of Stock
Call (800) 795-9520
For Current Inventory